Sunday, September 30, 2012

If You Ask Me About My Happiness, This Is One Of Them.

On September 29th 2011, we started a new part of our life.
We promised that we will stay together, and loving each other.
I kept you from the bitches, you kept me from every scumbag boys.

A week before our Anniversary, I don't know why you were so 'nyebelin'.
At 00.00 the 29th, you sent me a message, and it was surely made me cry. Yap, tangisan kebahagiaan.
For the first time, you talked so serious.
It was unbelievable. Biasanya kalo kamu ngomong serius itu malah jadi lucu, tapi baru kali ini aku nangis baca sms kamu.

In the morning, I went to Kolong (yeah it is name of the place-_-) to met you, then we went to SMK 57 Ragunan for having a basketball match. After the game finished, I was hungry and you brought me to Ebong's house. When we got there, you asked me to bought Padang's Rice (HAHAHA NASI PADANG ELAH).
At 2.00 p.m we went to home 'cause you said you wanted to go to somewhere with your Mom to me.
At 05.45 I came back to Ebong's for waiting you there. When I arrived, I released my jacket and putted it down on the table...

AND, "SURPRISEEE!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SAYAANG"
I found you behind the roses...
With my sillies, I couldn't say anyword. CUMA CENGENGESAN GAK JELAS, SOALNYA KAGET GAPERNAH KAMU SEROMANTIS KAYAK GINI. AND IF THERE WAS A BASKETBALL I WOULD THREW IT TO YOUR FACE BECAUSE OF YOU MADE ME LIKE THE RIDICULOUS GIRL.


I can't hide my happiness. It was a "WOW" night. Continue the story, I sat down next to you, dan lagi-lagi... "SURPRISE!!!" Rivan stand in front of us, brought A BIG BLUE DOLPHIN DOLL. THAT'S SO BIG GUYS AND YOU HAVE TO KNOW IT.

The gifts; The roses&dolphin  from you, a scrapbook from me.





 
Titis, bukan hadiahmu yang bikin aku bahagia malam ini, tapi kamu. Ya, kamu yang nyiapin ini semua cuma buatku.
Makasih ya setahun ini kamu selalu anter-jemput aku sekolah setiap hari.
Makasih ya setahun ini kamu sabar banget ngadepin aku tiap bulannya.
& maaf atas segala kesalahan aku sama kamu.
Aku seneng banget bisa kenal kamu, Ibu, Diva & Lea.

Inget semua janji-janji kita dulu?
And hei, WE HAVE CARRIED OUT ALL!
With happiness, laugh, tears, & disappointment...

Aku sayang kamu. Dan mulai hari ini aku bakalan tidur nyenyak, karena ditemenin dolphino :))


With all my love,
Gembul